California Browncoats will be at booth 2362.
We want you!
For those attending WonderCon 2016 and wanting to help out at the booth, the volunteer form is now available here. From setting up to tearing down, and everything in between, exhibiting at WonderCon requires a lot of people and we can’t get it down without volunteers. If you’ll be at WonderCon please consider donating a few hours of your time to help us raise funds for worthwhile charities. WE’LL HAVE SNACKS!
- The first shift of each day is a two hour shift. One of our board members will get you into the convention on a setup badge, you’ll help do the daily setup, and then work the first hour that the floor is open. We’ll coordinate a meeting place for those selected to work that first shift.
- The last shift of the day is normally only 30 minutes, as they kick anyone without an exhibitor badge out at closing time.
- No experience necessary. We’ll show you where all the merchandise is, teach you how to work the register, show you how to work the charity games, and, most importantly, show you where the snacks are.
- We have two “sides” to the booth, sales and charity. Sales folk obtain merchandise for customers, answer questions, and exchange the merchandise for cashy money (or credit cards, we take those too). Charity side solicits donations and runs any charity games that we’ll be playing, like the chopstick pull or photo scavenger hunt.
- If we get a celebrity signer, you may be asked to manage the line. But only if you’re comfortable with that sort of thing.
- Volunteers get discounts on booth merchandise.
We need to have everyone’s submissions in by 11PM PST on March 18th, 2016.
Volunteer at the CABC booth for WonderCon 2016 and help us do good works!
CABC 2016 WonderCon Fundraiser