California Browncoats teamed up with CastleTV.net to host the 2014 C.A.S. convention. The event was a huge success, raising over $32,000 dollars for several worthwhile charities.
There were panels, photo and autograph sessions, and of course, several auctions of awesome stuff.
Each of the guests elected to donate their appearance fee to a charitable cause they nominated. Charities supported include:
- Michael J Fox Parkinson’s Research
- Lupus Foundation
- Urban Arts Partnership
- Soldier Stories Entertainment
- The Fred Hollows Foundation
- The Anteaus Company
- Royal Free Charity/Fund 97
- The Young Storytellers Foundation
- City Year LA
- Cocker Connection
Head over to casconvention.com for more details and pics.